Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Yes.....they're mine!

Raising teenagers is an adventure. Just by watching their antics and listening to their laughter, I feel young, hopeful...alive.

My daughter and son are never far from "quirky", and I love that about them. A girl they go to school with saw these photographs and said that they must have been really bored the night they took them. I beg to differ. It isn't that they have nothing to do, but simply that they find joy in whatever they do. Even if it's taking silly pictures in our backyard with a group of their friends (and a dog or two).

Lucky them....lucky me. And lucky the world that awaits all the fun they will share!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Those are so much fun! And you are lucky--all of you. Although this is the kind of luck you make for yourself, with a good attitude.

Lara said...

wonderful photos!

Tom said...

What delightful pictures these are... mademy day they have..

Unknown said...

FUN FUN FUN!

jo(e) said...

What great photos! I just love the energy of teenagers.