Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Catching up

It's been a week since I've written, though it feels like much longer. I've been busy with two jobs, extra activities and preparing for Christmas. Thank you for those of you who have continued to hang in there with me, despite the lack of activity in my own writing and the comments towards your wonderful posts. I've missed this part of my life and look forward to catching up with everyone.

I hope that you are all well and happy, and rejoicing during this magical and holy time of year. Bless you all...I'll be back soon!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I remember you saying you were busy, so I wasn't too worried, but I was beginning to fret a little bit. Hurry back!

Martie said...

I was starting to wonder if you had caught the flu! Glad you are well....soemtimes busy is awful!

srp said...

This is a very busy time of year. I'm sure you and your family will find the joy of the true meaning of Christmas in your faith and in your love and enjoyment of each other. Happy and Holy Christmas.

clew said...

Hi Lori! Was just coming over to say I miss ya! Don't worry, we'll be here when you return :)

Hugs!

Mellissa said...

Lori,

Glad you checked-in. I was enjoying re-reading some of the older posts, remembering your Summer and Fall.

Love,

Mellissa