Friday, June 22, 2007

RGB

Today while visiting some of my favorite blogs, I came across The Mad Hatter's - "In the Middle". I began reading and found that she had given me the "Rockin' Girl Blogger" badge. Thank you, Martie! Now it's my turn to bestow the honor on five of my favorite gals:

Martie - It is time to return the favor. You are definitely on my list! Your comments and support these past two years have been a blessing and I appreciate you so much! Your writing is always upbeat and centers around your family and loved ones. Though we've never met, I can tell you are a beautiful person whose spirit shines in all that you do. (You can also read Martie's other blog here.)

Mellissa - I started reading your blog through another's, but soon came to know you for the lovely woman you are. You take me to a world that I would never know otherwise, sharing your travels and beautiful photographs of places beyond my reach. I have so enjoyed walking a path with you and look forward to what you will share in the future.

Clew - My talented, fiery friend! Your writing is eloquent and moving and I so admire your energy and wit! It is obvious how much you love your little guy and the wisdom you are learning by being his mother. Though your writing is fewer and farther between these days, whenever you speak you always have something of worth to say; something we can all learn from. I miss you!

Kelly - You are my newest 'read' in the past two years I've spent on blogger, but reading your words is like a breath of fresh air. You are young and vibrant, with a soft heart and enchanting voice, and I know you are meant for great things in this world. Believe in yourself and in your wisdom. Your heart is in the right place and will take you where you need to go.

Melange - When I have precious little time, yours is the blog I go to first. If ever we were to meet, we would instantly "know" one another - I see it in your writing. Your photographs are inspiring, truly a work of art and you always have the perfect quote to start my day. You know exactly, the deep love I have for my children as you share the same for your beautiful Nyssa. You are truly a treasure in this fascinating world of 'blog'.

5 comments:

oregoncelticlady said...

A couple of those are my faves as well! A big thank you to YOU as you continue to sto by and leave me uplifting messages even though I am terrible at posting! You are greatly appreciated! I love to see the pics of you and your daughter so close and so happy because my daughter is 13 and all signs indicate that we are the same!

Kelly Sadosky said...

Thank you for your sweet words!

srp said...

I can honestly say that I have never visited here without finding a word or a picture that touches my heart to its core. Your words are always encouraging, even on dark days and they never fail to help me focus on what is important in life...

Thanks for including me...

clew said...

Dear Lori, what a nice surprise, popping over to catch up a little and seeing this honor posted for me! You are such a wonderful friend and you have always been one of the brightest stars on my bloglist too. xxxooo Love you! And THANKS!

Mellissa said...

Lori,

THANK you so much for your nod regarding my Blog and expression. You know I feel the same way about you...I had written of your Blog in the early days of our community when it seemed small and intimate - do you remember those days!!!

I hope life finds you well and happy!!

xoxo,
Mellissa